Saturday, January 28, 2012

introducing myself..

Hey everyone, I'm Catherine Haley and I'm from a little island off the coast of Maine called Vinalhaven. Living on an island has always provided me with many photo opportunities, which resulted in an incredible passion for photography. Coming to Burlington College, I took some psychology classes, and realized how much I was missing out on. Now for a career path I am not only looking into photography, but combining it with psychology, and having my own practice.


sunrise from the ferry

Being a photographer, I will need to use many different marketing sites in the future, so knowing the web is important. As of now, I am involved with FaceBook, YouTube, Tumblr, and Google+. One of my favorite people on YouTube is luanlegacy; he always has something to say.



I look forward to seeing what new medias I learn this semester, and how I can become more connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment